The most popular drug- how to buy Tramadol
Tramadol is used to eliminate severe pain that occurs against the background of various pathologies of internal organs and systems. The patients can buy Tramadol only by prescription from a doctor. In this case, the specialist when writing a prescription uses a form intended for strong drugs. The price of the drug is quite high, but its effectiveness fully justifies it. The drug facilitates the course of many conditions and is considered one of the most effective means among existing analgesics today.
|Drug Name:||Tramadol (Ultram)|
|Tablet Strength:||50 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg|
|Available Packages:||45 pills, 60 pills, 90 pills, 120 pills, 180 pills, 240 pills|
|Best Price:||$1.27 Per Pill|
|Bestseller:||180 pills x 50 mg at $228.61|
|Payment:||VISA, MasterCard, Amex|
|Shipment:||US to US (3-5 days), EMS (12-17 days)|
|How to Buy?|
Principle of operation and effectiveness
Tramadol belongs to the group of opioid analgesics but is the only non-narcotic drug from this group. The main component has pronounced analgesic properties, which helps to eliminate severe pain in various pathologies of internal organs and systems.
The principle of action of the drug is based on the ability of the main substance to bind to opiate receptors of the nervous tissue, which helps to significantly reduce pain and prevent its reappearance in the event of an exacerbation of symptoms.
Tramadol has stabilizing properties in relation to the central nervous system. This increases the patient's endurance to various types of pain in somatic disorders, injuries, and after surgery.
In the background of the use of the drug, there is a decrease in discomfort of different intensity due to the suppression of the activity of centers in the cortex of the brain.
Experts note that the drug also affects the respiratory center and the cough center in the brain, which can lead to a decrease in heart rate and suppression of severe coughing in patients who suffer from respiratory pathologies without signs of inflammation.
Tramadol also affects the smooth muscles of the digestive tract, can provoke their spasm and the development of complications. The effect of the drug on the oculomotor nerve is noted, which can be noticed when examining the patient after using the drug.
The analgesic effect appears quite quickly after applying the solution. When taking capsules or pills, the therapeutic effect develops later. The duration of analgesia when using the drug is 6 hours. In some patients, this period may last longer, which depends on the individual characteristics of the body.
When you buy Tramadol and take the solution, the active substance quickly spreads through the systemic bloodstream, penetrates into the nerve tissues and has a pronounced therapeutic effect. When taking the drug, the bioavailability of the active substance is approximately 90%. However, this indicator reaches 100% in case of parenteral administration.
If it is intramuscular administration, the maximum concentration of the ingredient in the blood is reached in 40-50 minutes, which depends on the characteristics of the patient's body. Processing of the active substance is carried out in the liver, after which the products of its exchange are evacuated with the help of the kidneys. Only one of the metabolites is active and can have a therapeutic effect.
The period of elimination of the ingredient is quite long and can take up to 4 days, depending on the condition of the patient's liver and kidneys. Sometimes the time of evacuation of metabolites increases to 5 days.
Indications for use
Tramadol in ampoules (the price of the drug depends on the specific manufacturer) is prescribed for various pathological conditions. Main indications for the use of medication:
- Pain syndrome after injuries to the limbs, internal organs, and vertebral column. In this case, the drug is used as part of complex therapy in combination with other drugs.
- Neurological pathologies accompanied by severe pain. The drug helps to eliminate discomfort in neuritis, neuralgia, shingles. The latter disease often provokes severe pain that worsens the general condition and disrupts the patient's sleep.
- Oncological disease. The remedy helps to eliminate discomfort when a benign tumor is formed, but it is more often used for the purpose of relieving pain that occurs against the background of malignant neoplasms.
- Discomfort in the heart area that accompanies an attack of angina, as well as the development of a myocardial infarction. In such disorders, the drug is not used so often, but if necessary, it is allowed to prescribe it.
- Conducting medical and diagnostic procedures that may provoke pain of different intensity.
- Migraines of various origins. If there are frequent exacerbations of symptoms, the drug is not prescribed, but in the case of severe pain and lack of effect from the use of conventional analgesics, it can bring a good result.
The drug can be used as the only method of therapy, but it is often part of a complex treatment. Only in this case, the doctor first studies the interaction of the drug with other means.
Contraindications and adverse reactions
Tramadol is not prescribed to patients who suffer from intolerance to the components of the composition. The drug in ampoules is also contraindicated to patients under 18 years of age. The high price of the product is also considered an obstacle to its frequent use.
There are other contraindications:
- A tendency to allergic manifestations or the development of similar reactions when using analogues of the drug. In this case, therapy can provoke severe complications.
- Advanced liver diseases in which there is a critical violation of the functioning of the organ. Processing of the main substance in such disorders often slows down, which can provoke the accumulation of it in the tissues and blood, the development of overdose.
- Internal bleeding in the background of damage to the mucous membranes of the digestive tract or perforation of the stomach wall, intestines.
- End-stage renal disease, accompanied by a significant deterioration of the organ and the development of insufficiency.
- Acute intoxication of the body with drugs from the group of CNS inhibitors. These drugs include tranquilizers, sedatives, sleeping pills, and psychotropic drugs.
It is recommended to buy Tramadol with extreme caution to elderly patients suffering from diseases of the heart, blood vessels and nervous system.
Tramadol (Ultram) review:
Rating: 93 out of 100, based on 1793 ratings.
Best price: $ 0.70 Per Pill. Availability: In Stock.